The Hoka Transport is a great everyday lifestyle and hiking shoe that doesn’t sacrifice comfort and support for practicality. This is a shoe designed to be worn in your everyday life, whether you’re walking on your commute to work or standing on your feet all day at your job. The Vibram outsole provides excellent traction on trails, sidewalks, or slippery surfaces, and the Cordura upper won’t scratch or scuff. The Transport’s quick-toggle lacing makes the shoe very easy to slip on so you can get up and go.
WHY PACERS CARRIES THESE SHOES:
When it comes to supporting our feet, we know that running shoes are only one piece of the puzzle. The shoes you wear the rest of the day are important too. The Hoka Transport brings the comfort and support runners have come to expect from Hoka running shoes to an everyday shoe suited for commuting in an urban environment. We carry these shoes because caring for your feet doesn’t stop when your run ends.
The Hoka Transport integrates classic HOKA performance features into a shoe that can be worn all day. With a durable, grippy Vibram outsole and a scuff-resistant Cordura upper, this commuting and running shoe will hold up wherever your life takes you. HOKA was also the company that popularized the comfort-focused high stack and has continued to break ground by including this in a comfortable everyday shoe. With the Transport, you can enjoy the comfortable and supportive feel of a Hoka shoe all day.
WHO THESE SHOES ARE FOR:
- Commuters who take the train, bus, or walk to work.
- Dog owners who enjoy long walks with their dogs.
- Walkers seeking a durable shoe for long walks.
- People who are on their feet all day for work.
WHAT’S IN THESE SHOES:
- Quick-toggle laces – so you can quickly slip on your shoes and head out the door.
- Vibram® outsole – rubber outsole for superior traction and durability across all surfaces.
- Cordura® upper – scuff-resistant material to keep you looking good day after day.
- 360 degrees of reflectivity – for increased visibility in the dark.
HOW THEY FIT:
- SIZE: True to size
- HEEL: Locked in (padding around the heel collar provides a soft and secure fit)
- MIDFOOT: Snug (runners and walkers with a wide midfoot or high instep may experience tightness)
- FOREFOOT: Roomy (most runners and walkers will have plenty of wiggle room)
HOW THEY COMPARE TO OTHER SHOES:
- CUSHION: The Hoka Transport has a moderate level of soft cushion. For a more cushioned shoe, we recommend the Hoka Bondi 8.
- PRONATION: The Hoka Transport is not recommended for pronation control. For extra support for overpronation, we recommend the Hoka Arahi 6.
- SPEED: The Hoka Transport is built for durability and comfort and is not designed for faster runs. For something lighter and faster we recommend the Hoka Transport X or the Hoka Mach 5.
- OTHER BRANDS: As far as we know, no other running brand has introduced a shoe similar to the Hoka Transport.
—Weight: Women’s 9.1 oz | Men’s 11.2 oz
—Offset: Women’s 5 mm | Men’s 5 mm