Women's Altra Torin 7
Women's Altra Torin 7
6.5 / Blue / B
1301 King Street
Alexandria VA 22314
3100 Clarendon Boulevard
Arlington VA 22201
Pacers 14th St
2104 14th Street Northwest
Washington DC 20009
1079 Wisconsin NW
Washington DC 20007
Pacers Navy Yard
300 Tingey Street Southeast
Washington DC 20003
Combining soft foam with balanced cushioning, the Altra Torin 7 provides a natural and plush running experience. This everyday running shoe has been redesigned for a luxurious ride with more and softer foam. Plushness permeates the shoe to the smallest details with a softer footbed and a padded tongue that make for a soft step-in feel. This is a versatile running shoe that allows you to run naturally in comfort.
WHY PACERS CARRIES THESE SHOES:
The Altra Torin is a daily trainer designed for runners who want a natural experience without sacrificing cushion. With the Torin’s FootShape and balanced, zero-drop cushioning, your foot can move naturally. The updated EGO MAX cushioning is lighter and softer to protect the legs from the hard surfaces modern runners encounter every day. The Torin is a great shoe for runners who normally land on their forefoot or those interested in adopting a more natural foot strike.
From top to bottom, the Altra Torin 7 has been redesigned for maximum cushion. That change starts in the midsole where an updated EGO MAX foam offers softer and lighter cushioning and allows for an extra 2 mm of padding under your foot. The focus on comfort even extends to the tongue, where a padded tongue replaces the thin and stiff tongue featured in the Torin 5 and Torin 6. This shoe is soft from the moment you slide your foot in.
WHO THESE SHOES ARE FOR:
- Runners of all abilities running an easy pace or longer runs
- Runners looking for a zero-drop shoe to add to their rotation
- Athletes who mix running into their fitness routines
- People who stand or walk a lot in their workday
WHAT’S IN THESE SHOES:
- Altra EGO MAX – light and soft foam that also returns a bit of energy for faster running.
- FootShape – provides plenty of room for toe splay and offers men’s and women’s-specific fits.
- Balanced cushioning – positions heel and forefoot equal distance from the ground for a more natural ride.
- Ortholite Footbed – for a soft step-in feel
- Footpod Technology – Altra’s outsole flexes with natural movement of the foot.
HOW THEY FIT:
- SIZE: True to size
- HEEL: Locked in (molded heel collar provides a secure fit)
- MIDFOOT: Moderate (fit should accommodate most customers)
- FOREFOOT: Wide (most customers will have plenty of wiggle room)
HOW THEY COMPARE TO OTHER SHOES:
- CUSHION: The Altra Torin 7 has a high level of pillowy soft cushioning. For a less cushioned running shoe, we recommend the Altra Escalante 3, and for an even more cushioned experience, we recommend the Altra Via Olympus.
- PRONATION: The Altra Torin 7 is not recommended for pronation control. For a stability shoe for overpronators we recommend the Altra Paradigm 6.
- SPEED: The Altra Torin 7 is too soft for most faster runs. For workouts and races, we recommend the Altra Vanish Carbon.
- OTHER BRANDS: Shoes from over brands similar to the Altra Torin 7 are the Hoka Clifton 9, Brooks Ghost 15, and New Balance Fresh Foam X 1080 v12.
- Weight: Women’s 8.0 oz | Men’s 9.9 oz
- Offset: Women’s 0 mm | Men’s 0 mm