Add support to any shoe with Superfeet Blue insoles. Superfeet insoles cradle the heel to naturally soften and absorb impact and support the arch to reduce strain on feet, ankles, knees, and back. These insoles are best for runners and walkers with flat feet or medium arches. They also are great for folks looking for a more comfortable and supportive fit while walking or spending long periods of time on their feet at work.
Why Pacers carries these insoles
For decades, Superfeet has been the go-to over-the-counter insole and is recommended by foot experts everywhere. A medium arch shape provides excellent support and comfort for runners and walkers with low or medium arches. Designed to replace the factory-issued sock liner in running shoes, Superfeet Blue insoles’ thin shape allows it to fit in a wide variety of shoes. This versatile insole is one of our best sellers each year.
- Unisex sizing - Select the appropriate size using the guide below.
- Medium arch shape – Superior arch support relieves pressure on the foot, ankles, knees, and back.
- Heel cup – Positions the heel to maximize shock absorption
- Stabilizer cap – Provides structure and stability for the rearfoot. Reinforced for added strength.
- Odor-control coating – Organic coating helps eliminate odor
- Durable construction – Superfeet Blue insoles provide support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles.
Superfeet come in size-and-a-half ranges and can be trimmed to fit your shoe:
A - Junior: 13.5-2
B - Junior: 2.5-4, W: 4.5-6
C - Women's: 6.5-8, Men's: 5.5-7
D - Women's: 8.5-10, Men's: 7.5-9
E - Women's: 10.5-12, Men's: 9.5-11
F - Women's: 12+, Men's: 11.5-13
G - Men's: 13.5-15
H - Men's: 15+