With enhanced stability and additional cushioning, the Structure 25 brings even more support to Nike’s signature stability running shoe. The Structure 25 is built with an increased rocker platform for smoother transitions while Air Zoom units in the heel and forefoot provide a responsive feel. The single-layer engineered mesh upper is thin and breathable yet still hugs the foot with plenty of support. The Structure 25 is a great daily trainer for any distance.
WHY PACERS CARRIES THESE SHOES:
The Nike Structure has amassed a loyal following thanks to its combination of responsive cushioning and stability. The Structure 25 is a comfortable running shoe for all distances thanks to its high level of cushion and stability. With even more cushioning and support than previous versions, the Structure 25 is the perfect shoe for runners looking for some stability for their easy runs and long runs with enough responsiveness to mix in some faster running from time to time.
The Nike Structure 25 brings more stability and cushioning to Nike’s signature stability shoe. A higher midsole stack with an enhanced rocker geometry provides a softer ride with smooth transitions and more energy return. This version improves on previous versions of the Structure with additional arch support for overpronation. A thinner, single-layer engineered mesh upper adds more breathability to keep your feet cool on the run.
WHO THESE SHOES ARE FOR:
- Runners of all abilities running an easy pace.
- Walkers of all abilities.
WHAT’S IN THESE SHOES:
- EVA foam – delivers a firm and responsive ride with a touch of softness.
- Zoom Air – units in the heel and midfoot add responsiveness to the ride.
- Blown-rubber outsole – waffle-pattern outsole provides good traction and durability.
- Engineered mesh – single-layer mesh upper is breathable and supports the foot.
HOW THEY FIT:
- SIZE: True to size
- HEEL: Locked in (padded heel and tongue along with an external heel counter provide a snug fit)
- MIDFOOT: Moderate (standard size accommodates most feet)
- FOREFOOT: Wide (most runners should have plenty of wiggle room)
HOW THEY COMPARE TO OTHER SHOES:
- CUSHION: The Nike Structure 25 has a high level of firm, responsive cushioning. For a softer running shoe, we recommend the Nike Vomero 16.
- PRONATION: The Nike Structure 25 has stability features to help correct overpronation. For a neutral running shoe, we recommend the Nike Pegasus 40.
- SPEED: The Nike Structure 25 is too heavy to really go fast. For workouts and races, we recommend the Nike Zoom Fly 5 or the Nike Vaporfly 3.
- OTHER BRANDS: Shoes from other brands similar to the Nike Structure 25 are the Saucony Tempus, Hoka Arahi 6, and ASICS GEL-Kayano 30.
Weight: Women’s 9.3 oz.| Men’s 10.7 oz.
- Offset: Women’s 10 mm | Men’s 10 mm