The New Balance Fresh Foam X 880 v13 is one of the most trusted shoes by runners everywhere. These shoes offer an amazing balance between cushion, stability, and fit for everyday running and walking. If Goldilocks has a pair of running shoes, the Fresh Foam X 880 v13 might be it. New Balance has always been known for understanding runners’ feet and their needs, and no shoes exemplify this better than the New Balance 880 line.
WHY PACERS CARRIES THESE SHOES:
The New Balance Fresh Foam X 880 v13 are loved for their smooth cushion and great fit. From the super durable outsole to the soft foam midsole and the super comfy upper, these shoes are ideal for your everyday running and walking. New Balance is known for making a wider variety of sizes than other brands across their assortment of shoes, and this version of 880 is no different. Whether your feet are small, big, narrow, or wide, New Balance has you covered with the Fresh Foam X 880 v13.
Underfoot, the New Balance Fresh Foam X 880 v13 retains a familiar feel to the prior version, but now incorporates renewable materials (Pacers appreciates any time shoes can maintain performance while becoming more sustainable). The more noticeable changes to version 13 are in the upper which uses an overhauled engineered mesh upper that has layers of breathable padding where you need it, and is made from 50% recycled materials.
WHO THESE SHOES ARE FOR:
- Runners of all abilities running an easy pace or longer runs
- Walkers of all abilities
- People who stand or walk a lot in their workday
WHAT’S IN THESE SHOES:
- Fresh Foam X – Soft EVA with bio-based materials for
- Duel Layer Midsole – higher density bock of foam in the forefoot for added responsiveness
- Engineered Mesh – Multilayer upper provides breathability and excellent fit
- NDurance Outsole –Proprietary rubber that is highly durable with good grip on the road
HOW THEY FIT:
- SIZE: True to size
- HEEL: Locked in (upper locks your foot into plush comfort)
- MIDFOOT: Moderate (Standard size accommodates most feet, also comes in widths)
- FOREFOOT: Moderate (Most customers will have some wiggle room)
HOW THEY COMPARE TO OTHER SHOES:
- CUSHION: New Balance Fresh Foam X 880 v13 is has a medium level of cushion. If you are looking for even more cushion we suggest the New Balance Fresh Foam X 1080 v12.
- PRONATION: New Balance Fresh Foam X 880 v13 is not recommended for pronation control. For extra support to help counteract pronation we suggest New Balance Fresh Foam X 860 v13.
- SPEED: New Balance Fresh Foam X 880 v13 is not meant for faster workouts. We suggest New Balance FuelCell RC Elite v2.
- OTHER BRANDS: Shoes from other brands similar New Balance Fresh Foam X v13 include the Brooks Ghost 15, the Hoka Clifton 9, or ASICS GEL-CUMULUS 24.
Weight: Women’s 8.6 oz.| Men’s 10.9 oz.
Offset: Women’s 10mm | Men’s 10mm