Men's HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 8
Men's HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 8
7.5 / Outer Space/All Aboard / D
1301 King Street
Alexandria VA 22314
3100 Clarendon Boulevard
Arlington VA 22201
Pacers Navy Yard
300 Tingey Street Southeast
Washington DC 20003
Hoka has done more for oversized running shoes than any other brand and no other shoe does this better than the Bondi 8. The Hoka Bondi 8 is the perfect running shoe for easy running over any distance due to its high level of cushioning and signature meta-rocker shape that propels you through mile after mile. Now with an expanded rear crash pad, these shoes improve on legacy of past Hoka Bondi models with even more smooth cushion in surprisingly light shoes.
WHY PACERS CARRIES THESE SHOES:
The Hoka Bondi has grown into one of the most important running shoes at Pacers because of the unique experience that they bring to runners and walkers of all abilities. The combination of max cushion and meta-rocker geometry make these a great shoes for any distance. Many people also use Bondi 8 to help with foot pain from issues like plantar fasciitis and those who spend all day on their feet.
The most obvious change in Bondi 8 is its extended heel. The rear crash pad promotes earlier ground contact during your stride and combined with a wider base throughout the shoe creates a smoother and more stable transition through your gait cycle. Incredibly, the broadened base of the Bondi 8 was achieved while the shoe is still lighter than its predecessor thanks to advancements in the foam. In short, the Bondi 8 is a great update to a great shoe!
WHO THESE SHOES ARE FOR:
- Runners of all abilities running easy
- Walkers of all abilities
- People who need to be on their feet for long periods of time
MATERIALS AND DESIGN:
- Oversized platform – Hoka Bondi is known for chunky shoes and the Bondi 8 doesn’t disappoint. The platform underfoot brings ample cushion and a stable ride.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker – The meta-rocker helps your feet roll through each stride for a smooth ride.
- NEW Extended heel – The extended heel helps engage your foot earlier in the gait cycle as you transition from heel to toe
- Open mesh construction – Maintain comfortable temperature inside the shoe throughout the run.
- Memory foam collar – Ultimate comfort and fit.
- High abrasion rubber outsole – Great grip and durability.
Full-length EVA midsole – Smooth and light.
HOW THEY FIT:
- SIZE: True to size
- HEEL: Locked in (Updated tongue and extended heel tab support the heel)
- MIDFOOT: Moderate (Standard size accommodates most feet, also comes in wide)
FOREFOOT: Moderate-Narrow (Some customers may want more wiggle room, but it’s not too snug)
HOW THEY COMPARE TO OTHER SHOES:
- CUSHION: Hoka Bondi 8 has ample lightweight cushion. If you don’t need so much, try Hoka Clifton 8.
- PRONATION: Hoka Bondi 8 is stable enough for very mild over-pronation. If you need more support, we suggest Hoka Gaviota 4.
- SPEED: Hoka Bondi 8 is not meant for your faster days. For races and workouts, we recommend Hoka Mach 5 or Hoka Rocket X.
OTHER BRANDS: Shoes from other brands similar to Hoka Bondi 8 are New Balance Fresh Foam More 3, Brooks Glycerin 19, or Saucony Triumph 19.
Weight: Women’s 8.9 oz. | Men’s 10.8 oz.
Offset: Women’s 4mm | Men’s 4mm