CURREX RunPRO Insoles
Upgrade your running shoes with CURREX RunPRO Dynamic insoles. Insert these into your shoes, and you’ll instantly feel more cushion while benefiting from injury reducing stability. With 3 different profiles for different foot shapes, you’re sure to get an awesome fit (see sizing details below for more information).
WHY PACERS CARRIES THESE INSOLES:
CURREX RunPRO Dynamic insoles are some of the best aftermarket insoles that available. The standard insoles that come with your shoe add very little structure or support to your shoes and many runners need more than that. CURREX RunPRO deliver added structure and cushion to your shoes while still being flexible for your feet to comfortably move through your gait cycle.
CURREX RunPRO insoles are more durable than most running shoes and can last up to the life of two pairs of running shoes. New insoles can make shoes in the middle of their
WHO THESE INSOLES ARE FOR:
- Runners and walkers looking for added support and comfort in their shoes
- Athletes looking to improve comfort and support in their work or lifestyle shoes
- Anyone looking to prevent, manage, or recover from certain foot injuries
WHAT’S IN THESE INSOLES:
- Deep Decoupled Heel Cup – cradles your heel in place while allowing independent movement for the rest of your foot
- Bamboo Mid Layer – natural moisture wicking and odor reducing
- PORON Heel Cushion – proprietary cushion technology that reduces impact while increasing rebound
- 3D Dynamic Arch – informed by data from shapes of thousands of feet, arch support for comfort and stability
- PROPRO+ - propulsive pad for the forefoot to increase running performance
HOW IT FITS:
- 3 ARCH PROFILES: perfect fit based on your arch height as well as knee alignment.
- SIZE: See sizing chart for the size appropriate for your foot. PLEASE NOTE most customers will need to trim insoles for the best fit. To do so, take the removable insole from your shoe and trim the front of the CURREX insole to match the shape of the insole you are replacing. (For help with the perfect fit, schedule a fitting)
- DEPTH: CURREX insoles are 4mm which is the same depth as most standard insoles that come in running shoes and many other types of shoes. PLEASE NOTE aftermarket insoles can change the fit of your shoes, particularly for lower profile running shoes and various lifestyle shoes. Please make sure there are removable insoles in the shoes you intend to use your CURREX insoles in.
HOW IT COMPARES TO OTHER INSOLES:
- CUSHION: CURREX RUNPro delivers plenty of cushion in addition to dynamic support
- PRONATION: CURREX RunPRO Dynamic insoles are good for neutral runners and runners with mild pronation, especially when paired with stable shoes. For more pronation control we recommend CURREX SupportSTP Insoles
- SPEED: CURREX RunPRO Dynamic insoles are responsive and great for picking up the pace. That said, they may alter the fit in some racing shoes that come with either thin or no removable insoles.
- OTHER BRANDS: Insoles from other brands similar to CURREX RunPRO are SUPERFEET CARBON, SUPERFEET ORANGE, or Powerstep Pulse Performance.
XS: Mens/Kids: 3-4.5, Womens: 4.5-6, EU: 34.5-36.5
S: Mens/Kids: 5-6.5, Womens: 6.5-8, EU: 37-39
M: Mens/Kids: 7-8.5, Womens: 8.5-10, EU: 39.5-41.5
L: Mens: 9-10.5, Womens: 10.5-12, EU: 42-44
XL: Mens: 11-12.5, Womens: 12.5-14, EU: 44.5-46.5
XXL: Mens 13-15, Womens: 14.5-16.5, EU: 47-49