SAUCONY ROAD RUNNING SHOES
Saucony road running shoes blend amazing heritage with great fit and feel.
• Ride - The Ride is a versatile, neutral road running shoe that delivers what you want from an everyday trainer.
• Guide - The Saucony Guide is a time-tested stability running shoe that has served runners who need extra support.
SAUCONY COMFORT SHOES
Saucony fit and comfort is great for walkers and those on their feet all day or those who run a slower pace and who want a more comfortable run.
• Echelon - is a great blend of comfort and stability.
• Triumph - The Saucony Triumph is a max-cushion road running shoe that is surprisingly light.
• Freedom - And for great all-around shoes on the go or at the gym, Freedom does it all.
SAUCONY RACING SHOES
The Saucony Endorphin lineup has quietly become one of the best options for running fast across any brand with options for all types of races and workouts.
• Endorphin Shift is light and bouncy and combines the DNA of their Endorphin line of racers with the cushion and protection you need for every day running and walking.
• Endorphin Speed - is a great intro for runners who want to experiment with a plated running shoe, as its nylon plate and PWRRUNPB foam cushioning offer energy return without feeling overly hard.
• Endorphin Pro - A true racer, the Pro is designed with a carbon-fiber plate and an even thicker stack of PWRRUN PB foam cushioning.
SAUCONY TRAIL SHOES
Saucony Trail shoes are ready to take on whatever the trail brings. Built with the same quality and attention to detail as Saucony’s road shoes, their trail shoes are delightful to take on any adventure.
• Peregrine - is their most popular trail shoe for good reason, it’s got grip for any surface and just the right amount of cushion and protection to keep your feet going.
• Xodus - Ready for whatever off-road adventures life can throw at you, the Xodus is a trail running shoe that provides grip and comfort so you can run trails confidently on any surface and over any distance.
• Endorphin Edge - A carbon plated midsole in this trail running shoe makes it an excellent option for up-tempo trail runs and races.
Saucony has been making runners happy since 1898.
Relentless pursuit of better running shoes has defined Saucony for generations. Saucony is pronounced “Sock-Uh-Knee” and strives to give runners the power to challenge themselves every day. They support the whole runner with shoes, apparel, and more as well as events and initiatives to build running communities around the world.