NEW BALANCE ROAD RUNNING SHOES
New Balance makes road running shoes for all distances and paces.
- 880 – A workhorse everyday trainer with soft cushioning and a fit that hugs and supports your whole foot.
- 1080 – A highly-cushioned trainer designed to handle high miles.
- 860 – A durable and plush trainer with stability to help with over pronation.
- More – New Balance’s most cushioned shoe propels you through your stride with a rocker-shaped sole.
- Rebel - A lightweight everyday trainer built for running fast, featuring the same FuelCell foam used in New Balance’s racing shoes.
NEW BALANCE RACING SHOES
Whether you’re looking to finish your first marathon or smash your 5k personal best, New Balance has racing shoes designed to help you achieve your goals.
NEW BALANCE TRAIL RUNNING SHOES
New Balance trail running shoes combine superior cushion with the traction and durability of a Vibram® outsole.
New Balance's Story
New Balance was founded in 1906, and at first, they primarily sold arch supports to help shoes fit better. When they introduced their first running shoe in 1960, it was immediately adopted by college teams in the Boston area as their preferred shoe. It soon caught on with runners throughout the country, mainly by word-of-mouth.
Today, New Balance is one of the most popular brands in running, sponsoring numerous Olympic medalists, including 400m Hurdles World Record holder Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone, and major events such as the New York City Marathon. They also sponsor Pacers’ Georgetown Running Club.