The Saucony Triumph 21 brings a soft and smooth ride in a lightweight running shoe. The new flat knit upper delivers an even softer and more secure fit than previous versions of the Triumph. These are shoes that will provide soft comfort and perform well if you’re on your feet for long periods of time running, walking, or for everyday wear.
WHY PACERS CARRIES THESE SHOES:
The Saucony Triumph 21 is a highly cushioned running shoe that can pick up the pace. With a responsive PWRRUN+ foam and a rocker-shaped midsole construction, you can pick up the pace in the Triumph 21 while keeping your legs fresh. This is a perfect running shoe for long runs and recovery runs with a ton of cushion in a surprisingly lightweight package for what it delivers.
If you liked the Saucony Triumph 20, you’ll feel at home in the Triumph 21. Everything that worked underneath the foot is carried over. It still has a full PWRRUN+ midsole with a PWRRUN+ sock liner for a soft and responsive ride as well as a XT-900 carbon rubber outsole that delivers great traction and durability. The update here is a flat knit upper that has a softer feel and offers a more secure fit than the engineered mesh of the Triumph 20. The result is a shoe that feels plush and premium from top to bottom.
WHO THESE SHOES ARE FOR:
- Runners of all abilities looking for a highly cushioned daily running shoe
- Walkers of all abilities
- People who stand on their feet all day
WHAT’S IN THESE SHOES:
- PWRRUN+ – (lightweight TPU foam that blends softness and responsiveness)
- XT-900 Carbon Rubber – (adds traction and improves durability)
- Adaptive Lacing System – (lace lock system offers a secure mid-foot fit)
- Flat Knit – (breathable knit upper provides a plush step-in feel)
HOW THEY FIT:
- SIZE: True to size
- HEEL: Locked in (Cushioned heel and adaptive lacing locks foot in)
- MID-FOOT: Medium (Fully gusseted tongue provides a secure fit)
- FOREFOOT: Moderate (most customers will have some wiggle room)
HOW THEY COMPARE TO OTHER SHOES:
- CUSHION: The Saucony Triumph 21 has a high level of soft cushioning. If you’re looking for a less cushioned running shoe, we recommend the Saucony Ride 16 or Saucony Kinvara 14.
- PRONATION: The Saucony Triumph 21 is not recommended for pronation control. For a stability running shoe to counteract overpronation, we recommend the Saucony Tempus.
- SPEED: The Saucony Triumph is too soft for most tempo runs and races. For workouts and races, we recommend the Saucony Endorphin Speed 3 or the Saucony Endorphin Pro 3.
- OTHER BRANDS: Shoes from other brands similar to the Saucony Triumph 21 include Asics Gel Nimbus 25, Brooks Glycerin 20, and New Balance Fresh Foam X 1080 v12.
Weight: Women’s 8.8 oz.| Men’s 9.8 oz.
- Offset: Women’s 10 mm | Men’s 10 mm