ADIDAS ROAD RUNNING SHOES
No matter the distance or pace, Adidas road running shoes will make your run a success.
- Adizero SL – a no-frills everyday trainer that can handle daily mileage and faster runs.
- Adizero Adios – For those who don’t need the latest technology but still want a shoe with some pop.
- Adizero Boston – a performance everyday running shoe with enough cushion for longer runs and enough bounce for faster efforts.
ADIDAS ROAD RACING SHOES
Adidas has road racing shoes for every distance from 5k to the marathon.
- Adizero Adios Pro – A favorite choice of top marathon runners, the Adizero Adios Pro has carbon fiber energy rods to get you your next personal best.
- Adizero Prime X Strung – Adidas’ “illegal” racing shoe is loaded with technology and cushioning for your fastest race yet or most comfortable long run ever.
- Adizero Takumi Sen – This supershoe designed for 5k and 10k races will leave your competitors in the dust.
ADIDAS COMFORT SHOES
Adidas makes shoes with a high level of cushion for maximal comfort whether you’re running or spending all day on your feet.
- Ultraboost Light – Adidas’ max cushioned trainer provides a supportive and firm feel for easy runs and as an all-around gym shoe.
- Adistar – a max cushioned shoe with a rocker shape for easier transitions on long, easy runs or spending all day on your feet.
- Adistar CS – this max-cushioned stability running shoe works best for overpronators who run a lot of miles.
Through Sport, We Have The Power To Change Lives
Adidas was founded by two German brothers who designed a lighter weight running spike out of canvas and rubber materials. They convinced Jesse Owens to wear their spikes in the 1936 Olympics, where he went on to win four gold medals. From there, Adidas has grown into the second largest sportswear company in the world.
Adidas believes that sport has the power to change lives. That ethos is reflected in their willingness to push the envelope with new technologies to develop shoes for every pace and distance. Whatever your goal, Adidas has a shoe to help you achieve it.