Women's HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 9
Women's HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 9
9 / Airy Blue/Ice Water / B
1301 King Street
Alexandria VA 22314
3100 Clarendon Boulevard
Arlington VA 22201
Pacers 14th St
2104 14th Street Northwest
Washington DC 20009
Hoka Clifton 9 are great running shoes to tackle a wide spectrum of your running and walking needs. Hoka Clifton 9 is cushioned enough for easy running and walking while being light and smooth enough to pick up the pace for light workouts and longer runs. The early-stage Meta-Rocker is the ingredient that ties everything together at it provides stability to the light and cushy foam to roll your feet from one step to the next no matter how you land in your stride.
WHY PACERS CARRIES THESE SHOES:
When Hoka first launched the Clifton, they changed the perception of how soft and light running shoes could be. In the generations since to the current Hoka Clifton 9, these shoes have continued to improve. The ride, fit, and looks have gotten better, but the spirit unbelievably soft and light running shoes of the original is the same. If running on a light pillowy cloud of foam is your goal, we suggest you try these out.
The Hoka Clifton 9 has a range of subtle improvements from the Clifton 8. The foam compound is lighter, softer, and more responsive. The geometry is a touch wider and the flex grooves in the bottom unit have been carefully tweaked to make sure the ride stays stable and faster running is still a joy with the foam change.
WHO THESE SHOES ARE FOR:
- Runners of all abilities running an easy to medium pace
- Walkers of all abilities
- People who stand all day or walk a lot in their workday
WHAT’S IN THESE SHOES:
- Compression Molded EVA – Soft, smooth, light foam.
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker – Rolls your foot through each step.
- Extended Achilles Pull Tab – Supports your achilles tendon while making the shoes easier to get into.
- Extended Heel Crash Pad – Smooth landing and more stable base.
- High-Abrasion Rubber – High durability, redesigned for more flexibility. NEW – more rubber coverage in high wear areas
- NEW Wider midfoot – extra stability
HOW THEY FIT:
- SIZE: True to size (For help with the perfect fit, schedule a fitting)
- HEEL: Locked in (Cushioned heel and tongue locks foot into plush comfort)
- MIDFOOT: Moderate (Standard size accommodates most feet, also comes in wide)
- FOREFOOT: Moderate (Most customers will have some wiggle room)
HOW THEY COMPARE TO OTHER SHOES:
- CUSHION: Hoka Clifton 9 is has a high level of soft cushion. If you are looking for even more cushion we suggest Hoka Bondi 8.
- PRONATION: Hoka Clifton 9 is not recommended for pronation control. For extra support to help counteract pronation we suggest Hoka Arahi 6.
- SPEED: Hoka Clifton 9 is responsive for how soft it is, but too soft for true faster days. For workouts we suggest Hoka Mach 5 and to really go fast we suggest Hoka Carbon X 3.
- OTHER BRANDS: Shoes from other brands similar to Hoka Clifton 9 are Brooks Ghost 15, New Balance Fresh Foam X 1080v12, or ASICS GEL-CUMULUS 24.
Weight: Women’s 7.8 oz.| Men’s 8.7 oz.
Offset: Women’s 5mm | Men’s 5mm