The Smartwool Smartloft Hoodie Vest is designed for warmth on the go. This lightweight running vest is made with recycled nylon to protect your core from wind and moisture and lined with Merino wool to manage temperature, sweat, and odor. Smartwool’s regular fit is tailored for on-the-go comfort and is perfect for layering on chilly winter runs and walks. Three zippered pockets – two external, one internal – keep your essentials secure and your hands warm. The slim cut make it the perfect outer layer for a running outfit or a sporty look out and about.
WHY PACERS CARRIES THIS RUNNING VEST
If we were to boil down our advice for dressing for winter running to two essential components, they would be layering and keeping the core warm. The Smartwool Smartloft Hoodie Vest checks both boxes. This vest combines the temperature management of Merino wool with wind and water protection to lock in warmth. When it’s not quite cold enough for a full-on jacket, the Smartloft Hoodie Vest is the perfect outer layer to get you out the door and keep you warm on those cold winter days. Did we mention it’s also the perfect look for dipping into the coffee shop after your morning run?
- Regular fit gives you room to move without added bulk
- Wind-resistant recycled nylon with water repellant finish protects you from the elements
- Two zippered hand pockets and one internal chest pocket for storage
- 100% Merino wool side panels for breathability and venting
- Merino wool liner for comfort, moisture wicking, and odor control
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Side panels: 100% Merino wool
- Lining: 56% Merino wool, 44% recycled polyester
- Fill: 50% recycled wool, 38% wool, 12% polyester.
|XS||0-2||32” - 33”|
|S||4-6||34” - 35”|
|M||8-10||36” - 38”|
|L||12-14||39” - 40”|
|XL||16-18||41” - 44”|
*Measure under arms and around the fullest part of chest and back circumference.