The Boston Marathon is the most iconic marathon in the United States and the Adidas Adizero Boston 11 is the shoe to get you ready for the start line. An everyday trainer that can pick up the pace, the Boston 11 is a do-it-all trainer for the runner looking to mix in speed work with their easy mileage. Adidas’ Lightstrike Pro+ foam and ENERGYRODS offer energy return while a Continental™ rubber outsole ensures the Boston 11 will hold up over the long run.
WHY PACERS CARRIES THESE SHOES:
The Boston has long been a favorite of runners looking for a do-it-all shoe that they can wear every day but feel comfortable going fast when needed. The stack height may have gotten higher, but thanks to ENERGYRODS and Lightstrike Pro+ foam, this shoe still has plenty of giddy-up.
If you’re looking for a firm and durable everyday trainer equally at home on tempo day as it is on a long run, we suggest you give the Boston 11 a try.
With last year’s Boston 10, Adidas transformed the shoe from a lightweight trainer to a true everyday trainer with the ability to dial up the speed without losing durability. The Boston 11 continues in that tradition with a lighter upper.
WHO THESE SHOES ARE FOR:
- Runners looking for a light, responsive shoe for everyday running and uptempo workouts.
- Runners who want the technology of a super-shoe to energize their training.
WHAT’S IN THESE SHOES:
- Lightstrike Pro+ cushioning – Ultralight foam gives energy return on toe-off.
- ENERGYRODS – Reduce fatigue and offer a boost of speed.
- Recycled materials – Breathable mesh upper contains 50% recycled content.
- Continental™ rubber outsole – Provides superior grip and durability.
HOW THEY FIT:
- SIZE: True to size
- HEEL: Locked in (heel counter provides a snug fit without the bulk)
- MIDFOOT: Narrow (standard size fits regular-to-narrow width feet)
- FOREFOOT: Tapered (customers with regular-to-narrow width feet should have plenty of room)
HOW THEY COMPARE TO OTHER SHOES:
- CUSHION: The Adidas Adizero Boston 11 has a medium level of responsive cushion. If you’re looking for more cushion, we suggest the Adidas Ultraboost Light. A great less-cushioned option is the Adidas Adizero Adios.
- PRONATION: Adidas Adizero Boston 11 is not recommended for pronation control. For extra support for overpronation, we suggest the Adidas Adistar CS.
- SPEED: The Adidas Adizero Boston 11 is equipped to go fast with ENERGYRODS and Lightstrike Pro+ cushioning.
- OTHER BRANDS: Shoes from other brands similar to the Adidas Adizeron Boston 11 are Hoka Mach 5, Saucony Endorphin Speed 3, and Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 39.
Weight: Women’s 8.8 oz | Men’s 9.6 oz
Offset: Women’s 8.5 mm | Men’s 8.5 mm