WHY PACERS CARRIES THESE SHOES:
Hoka Arahi 6 brings the Hoka lightweight cushioning experience to runners who need added stability to correct overpronation. The experience of highly cushioned running shoes is a delight, but one drawback is that stability is often lacking (think about standing on a pillow), but the Arahi design overcomes this problem with a J shaped piece of foam that cups the foot and heel in more stable foam while the rest of the foot sits on lighter softer foam that Hoka is known for. Of course shoes are more than foam, and the fit and comfort of the Hoka Arahi 6 is great from top to bottom.
Hoka Arahi 6 has an updated upper that is more comfortable, lighter, and fits better than Hoka Arahi 5.
WHO THESE SHOES ARE FOR:
- Runners of all abilities running easy and or that need additional stability
- Walkers of all abilities
- People who need to be on their feet for long periods of time
MATERIALS AND DESIGN:
- Hoka J-Frame – J shaped cushion element that ads stability where you need it without intruding in the ride of the shoe.
- Compression Molded EVA – Soft smooth light foam Hoka is famous for.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker – Engages your foot early in the gait cycle to guide it smoothly with the J-Frame to a more neutral motion.
- Engineered Mesh Upper – Supportive and breathable. Made with some recycled materials.
- Durabrasion Rubber – Added grip and durability in key zones.
HOW THEY FIT:
- SIZE: True to size
- HEEL: Locked in (Updated tongue and extended heel tab support the heel)
- MIDFOOT: Moderate (Standard size accommodates most feet, also comes in wide)
- FOREFOOT: Moderate-Narrow (Some customers may want more wiggle room, but it’s not too snug)
HOW THEY COMPARE TO OTHER SHOES:
CUSHION: Hoka Arahi 6 has a good amount of lightweight cushion. For even more, try Hoka Gaviota 4.
PRONATION: Hoka Arahi 6 provides ample pronation control for most runners. If you don’t need so much support, we suggest Hoka Clifton 8.
Weight: Women’s 7.6 oz.| Men’s 9.3 oz.
Offset: Women’s 5mm | Men’s 5mm