Darn Tough Chain Micro Crew Ultra-Light
DT7002-TEALRegular price $19.00
When youâ€™re chained to adventure, thereâ€™s no time to waste on bad sock design. Or laundry. Whether youâ€™re out for two hours or two weeks, these next-to-skin bike socks are guaranteed to stay put, stay dry and stay fresh thanks to ultra-light Merino Wool and seamless knit.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique â€œput it on, forget itâ€™s onâ€ feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamlessâ„¢: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Ultra-Light:Â Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
- Micro Crew Height:Â A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 54% Nylon 40% Merino Wool 6% LycraÂ®Â Spandex
ULTRA-LIGHT WEIGHT:Â Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.Â Made in Vermont, USA.