1301 King Street
Alexandria VA 22314
3100 Clarendon Boulevard
Arlington VA 22201
Pacers 14th St
2104 14th Street Northwest
Washington DC 20009
1079 Wisconsin NW
Washington DC 20007
Pacers Navy Yard
300 Tingey Street Southeast
Washington DC 20003
This simplified smart percussive therapy device prioritizes the essential features you need while maintaining the power and effectiveness of Theragun's deep muscle treatment. Ease discomfort, soothe tightness and tension, and recover faster in seconds.
QuietForce Technology QX65: A powerful motor in a slim frame
Carefully engineered, the QX65 model of our proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology delivers our renowned deep muscle treatment within a slim frameand hardly any sound.
Prime strikes the perfect balance between being quieter than an electric toothbrush and packing a powerful treatment into a slimmer, more durable frame than the average massage device.
Prime is scientifically calibrated to reach 60% deeper into muscle (at 40 times per second) than average massagers for greater therapeutic benefits for the body. With a reinforced drive train, it withstands additional force without diluting speed or treatment quality.
With a 120-minute battery life, Prime offers double the battery life of previous generations. It's wireless charging enabled for convenient charging of its internal lithium-ion battery.
Prime's patented Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design allows you to hold the device in a number of ways while actively reducing strain on your hands, wrists, and arms.
Prime's 5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute) are shown with individual LED indicators. The Therabody App also connects to the Prime via Bluetooth to activate guided treatment routines and show the device's current speed and force.
Customizable Speed Range
Whether you're treating sensitive areas or need the full power of the device, the Prime can be controlled in the app via Bluetooth to select any speed between our scientifically calibrated 1750-2400 PPM range. It also comes with 5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute).
120-Minute Battery Life
Prime offers one of our biggest leaps in battery life, with an internal Lithium-ion battery with 120 minutes of continuous use.
The app that personalizes your routine and guides you through your wellness journey.
The Therabody app integrates with Apple Health and Google Fit and learns from your behaviors to suggest guided routines that can be sent to your device via Bluetooth®. Say if you just sat for an hour in the car or on the subway during your daily commute; the app might suggest a glute and low back re-activation routine.
Theragun Percussive Therapy: How it works and why it's different
The key to any deep muscle treatment is a higher amplitude-a fancy word for how far the shaft of a device extends and retracts to reach the body and deliver each percussion. Our devices stand apart with a 16 mm amplitude that reaches 60% deeper into muscle than average massagers.
Most low-amplitude, high-speed massagers rapidly vibrate and desensitize the skin. Our devices travel 60% deeper then actually come off of the surface of the skin at precisely 40 times per second, targeting a localized area without the brain acclimating to the stimulation.
When our founder Dr. Jason Wersland searched for a natural solution for his pain, the devices he tried didn't get to the root of his discomfort. 13 versions later, the Prime delivers our unique amplitude and speed with up to 30 lbs. force without stalling - a powerful, potent dose for greater circulation and tension release
4 Closed-Cell Foam Attachments
What touches your body matters, and hard plastic can harm the body. So our attachments are made with non-porous closed-cell foam, which can be easily wiped clean for a more hygienic experience.
- Dampener Attachment (Impact Level: 3/10): Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
- Standard Ball Attachment (Impact Level: 5/10): Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
- Thumb Attachment (Impact Level: 7/10): Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back.
- Cone Attachment (Impact Level: 10/10): Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
- What's Included: Prime Smart Percussive Therapy Device, Protective Carrying Pouch, 4 Attachments (Dampener, Standard Ball, Thumb, Cone), Power Adapter
- Smart Features: Smart App Integration via Bluetooth®, Customizable Speed Range, App-guided routines can be run on the Prime
- Speeds: 5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute) and app-controlled customizable speed range (any speed between 1750-2400 percussions per minute).
- Amplitude: 16 millimeters
- Attachment Compatibility: All 4th Generation attachments
- Accessory Compatibility: Prime Wireless Charging Stand
- Dimensions: 8.9 in x 6.3 in x 2.7 in (22.5 cm x 16 cm x 7.3 cm)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Battery Life and Charge Time: 120 minutes; 80 minutes
- Battery Type: 12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery