HOKA ROAD RUNNING SHOES
- Bondi - Hoka created oversized running shoes no other shoes do oversized better than the Bondi which tons of smooth cushion for any distance·
- Clifton - The light puffy cushion absorbs shock no matter how you land on them and the early stage Meta-Rocker rolls your feet from one step to the next, mile after mile.·
- Arahi - Arahi are the running shoes of choice for runners that want the light cushion of Hoka but need added structure to help with overpronation.·
- Rincon - Bordering on a racing shoe, the Rincon is a light and fast alternative to the Clifton that will have you taking minutes off of your time.
HOKA TRAIL RUNNING SHOES
- Speedgoat – The top trail running shoes at Pacers are a great blend of cushion, awesome traction, and great fit.·
- Mafate Speed – Designed for the top ulra-distance trail runners in the world, these shoes take on the burliest trails out there.·
- Tecton X – an awesome carbon plated racer, inspired by road running shoes but adapted to take on the trails.
HOKA RACING SHOES
- Mach – Max cushion and going fast were once at odds, but these shoes bridge the gap by bringing ample, super light cushion shaped to go fast.·
- Carbon X – Carbon X were some the first shoes to bring carbon plated shoes to the masses, with comfortable cushion and big energy return.·
- Rocket X – Hoka’s fastest shoes take design cues from past racing flats and add a modern carbon plate making them a workhorse racing shoes for any distance.
The founders of Hoka are at home in the mountains. The company was born in the French Alps when the founders asked the question, "Why is running down steep hills not as fun as skiing or mountain biking?". Hoka's founders took what they knew from other disciplines and radically reinvented what we wear on our feet, helping us “fly over the earth”—which is what 'Hoka One One' means in Maori.